More on the Women's Ministry
Some highlights of the women's ministry are as follows:
- Fellowships are organized every other month covering interesting topics. This is a great time to bring a lost friend who would not otherwise attend church. Find exciting fellowship opportunities here.
- Bible Study is organized into small groups to study God's word as it applies to women. We will have a daytime and evening study, as well as studies on various topics relevant to today's Christian women. Find information on upcoming Bible studies here.
- Ministry opportunities are always available to serve women in our church and our community. Current ministry opportunity information is here.
- Special Events take place frequently such as a once a year retreat (usually in Jan./Feb.) and trips to conferences. Check here for our current special events schedule.
- Women's Ministry Blogs are used to connect, discuss, share and encourage women. This wonderful and unique set of blogs includes the following selections:
Click here for the Women's Devotional Discussion.
Click here for the Front Porch.
Click here for the Kitchen Cabinet.
Click here for the Online Blessing Book.
For comments, questions, information or suggestions regarding the Edgewood Baptist Church Women's Ministry, please feel free to contact the church office or email us directly at . We would be glad to hear from you.
- What Happens HERE After You DieNick Sandefur
- What Happens To You After You DieNick Sandefur
- Is God Enough? The Story Of JobJoey Snyder